Big Announcement Speculation?

LydonB

Jun 7, 2005
Ashburn, VA
So I got a message on Facebook about a big announcement here on Friday. What do you guys think it is?

I am hoping it is a tour announcement, but I am not holding my breath. Maybe it is an official announcement about the Wacken DVD? Ideas?

Why would that be posted there and not on the official site first?

No idea...but there were both My Space and Facebook announcements...waiting on the official site (but that might not happen until Friday).

Oh well. I'm guessing (and hoping) it is a show/couple of shows just because the DVD was already announced. We'll see.

Why would that be posted there and not on the official site first?

Well, the main announcement on the facebook message was that the t-shirts were getting shipped out. Then they added that friday there would be an announcement. I think they did it that way because it's small news; not important enough to be put on the main website page.

Looks like there are alot of confused people here today.
It says "big announcement on friday at our official web site".
So not here.

Sorry, that's what I meant. Like, the big news was being anticipated by the facebook/myspace message and is going to be revealed tomorrow on the main web page (geez, that makes it a lot more complicated than it really is).

I have a feeling it's going to be hellfest, or at least some tour dates. Hope they come to canada! Do you guys know of any other festivals coming up that have opeth and katatonia?