Big Announcement Speculation?

Maybe they're announcing Swanö is back, haha, I won't hold my breath.

Speaking of...no joke...in my dream last night Swano was on lead vocals for Bloodbath. I can't remember a lot of it...but he was wearing leather pants, and doing screams instead of growls.:zombie:

I'm really hoping for a tour that includes the UK and Wacken. I've never done a mainland Europe festival before and am going to Wacken for the first time this year. Bloodbath playing would be awsome.

come to think of it, I would not be surprised at all if there was a performance on the boat. That would be so freaking awesome.

It would be freaking sweet if it were on the boat, but I cannot see that. I can see a Brave Murder Day track with Mike on vocals, but not Bloodbath. I still pull for Rainroom since both Mike and Jonas could do vocals.

Absolutely. I always just think of Jonas being excluded from every other track just about. But there is definitely some sort of surprise to be expected on the boat, whether it be for Opeth or Katatonia..............or both.:err::loco:

If they play Rainroom with Mike and Jonas both doing vox, I will kill several people.

I do hope its news of them recording a full album though. :p

i believe that it's going to be some kind of tour.

it would be sick if they came out with a full length also. That would be brutally awesome.