Big Bands Live Fuck ups

Sep 8, 2005
Have you witnessed some fuck ups at big bands concerts??
Not trashing at any band but, hey, nobody is perfect.

I was at this big fest watching Motorhead, when in my favorite song "Overkill", Mickey Dee fucked up big time, i mean even if someone didn´t knew this song, could notice something was wrong, hehe, then Lemmy went off stage and so did Mickey, and i just can imagine Lemmy screaming at Mickey so angry haha.
Still, what a Kick Ass concert they did.

forgot the name of the band, I was "a little" bit drunk, but at Summer Breeze 2003
(I think, not sure if it was 2003 or 2002) some band just started a song and one guitar player started to play the solo,
everybody on staged looked like that:
:OMG:

and than they started the song again, no solo at the beginning...

best one I saw was Metallica in 2004 (so you know it was gonna be great). Lars runs offstage and James starts a 1-2-3-4 chant with the crowd....

1-2-3-4 duh nuh nuh nuh nuh dahhhhhhh.... Creeping Death starts, but no Lars. Lars runs back onstage to tell James something as you quietly hear "Sorry man, I had to take a shit" over the PA to which James responded, "I did not want to hear that, no sir I did not."

This entire show is full of minor mistakes but start Watching From 2:42min for the main one:

This made the DVD (not the latest one) and I wondered what the fuck was going on the first time I heard it lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw Glenn Tipton kick his cable out of his wah-wah mid-solo.... was fn' hilarious. ....me & the wife had front row for that!

The lesson is to ALWAYS tape down your cables!

Slayer at download 2007, i think? dave missed cymbal chokes for War Ensemble.. but caught last one, then Dave and Tom start laughing on the sly..

also.. Lars fucking up a fill at Download 2006 in Master of Puppets

Last edited by a moderator: