Big Four in theatres tonight! Roll Call!

Heading out shortly, Orlando FL! 18 bucks for 4 hours is better than 11 bucks for a 90 minute movie that might suck. This will definitely NOT suck. Let's mosh in the theater!

You big pathetic child. Man up.

I find "man up" to be a sexist figure of speech. Regardless, I decided to stay for the song once I sat down, but it was never played.

Some guy in a Jackyl t shirt got kicked out within 20 minutes of the show because he took his shirt off and started screaming at the audience and playing air-guitar in front of the screen. He apparently got really sauced before the show.

The Metallica "fans" with their Oakleys and frosted tips were super lame and only unfolded their arms to clap when "Enter Sandman" and "Nothing Else Matters" were played. Otherwise, I thought that Megadeth, by far, gave the best performance. "Holy Wars" was the highlight of my evening.

Holy Wars - What a song! Love it.

When Megadeth took the stage and Dave Mustaine said, "Uh, here we go..." and played the opening riff to "Holy Wars," I freaked out! As soon as the drums kicked in...holy fuck!

"Thank you, Bulgaria. You've been great. We've been Megadeth."