Big News...

Thraxhead1985

Jul 15, 2002
Kokomo, IN
Visit site
I think when the big news comes out this week, we will finally get the release date, I just hope it's not what everyone says...2003...I think it will be late September, or early October just as planned...the big news could just be tour dates, etc. Let's just hope it's good news...Just remember, THEY WILL COME FOR US ALL!!!!! Fuck Yeah!!!! Peace...Thraxhead:eek:

Originally posted by dutchy
No dates confirmed yet!!!!!!!!!I heard the Motorhead thing is only in Europe, lucky for me en Johnchez or whatever his name is

did you mean me? :)
If the big news is the Anthrax+Motörhead tour in Europe I´ll crap my pants and that´s 4 sure.

Yeah JohnieCzech , only European will see the tour, that's what I heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cross youre fingers!!!!!!!!!!1
To the rest of the world......hope the tour goes overseas!!!!!!!

Yeah JohnieCzech , only European will see the tour, that's what I heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cross youre fingers!!!!!!!!!!1
To the rest of the world......hope the tour goes overseas!!!!!!!

Hey, since you´re from Holland, do you happen 2 know The Gathering? It´s my favorite band.

It's not my cup of tea, but they have a new maxi cd relaesed this month and the new album is out in the end of 2002 , should be on theire own labe I heard.
No Gothic or whatever for me!!!!!

Originally posted by Amard Butambul
It's Friday already....so..who'll break the news to us??

Jeebus,!?!?!?!? I can't go to the fucking RUSH concert w/out getting a good blowjob and smoking a good joint and now I have to go home to some schism (actually, there was schism at the show too, but that is a story only the brat gets to hear). So anyway, I told you fucks. There is NO story. MAYBE you'll get Anthrax opening for Motorhead dates, but nothing else. New album dates?!?!?!?! Hahhahahahhahah We can only hope! As far as any STORY goes, I told the girl I'm supposed to be seeing that I'm going to Florida, but GUESS WHAT, I've got to clcok some hours in at work I wasn't aware of prior to 08/16, so I'm staying in Ohio..................

Originally posted by TD

Jeebus,!?!?!?!? I can't go to the fucking RUSH concert w/out getting a good blowjob and smoking a good joint and now I have to go home to some schism (actually, there was schism at the show too, but that is a story only the brat gets to hear). So anyway, I told you fucks. There is NO story. MAYBE you'll get Anthrax opening for Motorhead dates, but nothing else. New album dates?!?!?!?! Hahhahahahhahah We can only hope! As far as any STORY goes, I told the girl I'm supposed to be seeing that I'm going to Florida, but GUESS WHAT, I've got to clcok some hours in at work I wasn't aware of prior to 08/16, so I'm staying in Ohio..................

I guess the big news would be: "Our new album kicks ass, it´s the heaviest record you´ve ever heard, we´re doing as much as we can about the release date, we don´t know yet, I´ve seen some good films recently and I watched my favorite football team win. Drinks for all my friends, Scott."

It's not my cup of tea, but they have a new maxi cd relaesed this month and the new album is out in the end of 2002 , should be on theire own labe I heard.
No Gothic or whatever for me!!!!!

Yeah, that´s what I know. Gothic music is not for me either, but I really dig Anneke - one of the best female vocalists on this planet I suppose. C U.

This dates are confirmed (as found on the net)

25 th October Anthrax + Mötorhead in Munich (GER)
28 th October Anthrax + Mötorhead in Amsterdam (NED)
da baztard

Originally posted by TD

Dude, Chill out! I am just excited to hear of any glimpse of hope as to what the hell is going on with the band. I do not care if the motorhead dates are the big news, at least it is something new that is postive for once.

As usual, another thread goes in 50 different directions! What's up bRaT? Anyhoo, I think the big news will be a press conference stating an ANTHRAX tour in Afghanistan.....sponsored by the U.S. Marine Corps. It'll be the "We've Come for You All, Just to Give You Anthrax." World Tour. After the show, we give away 911 (ninehundred and eleven) Anthrax laced turbans. Talk about spreading the disease!:D

And now I realize that none of my quotes mean a damn thing w/out my ASH avatar....................