THE BIG 4

dbluntman

May 3, 2005
daydreams....they kind of get me every now and then..either at wrk,driving home or just sitting around anywhere... it would be soo cool if ANTHRAX,SLAYER,MEGADETH AND METALLICA would just one day say,"u know what just fuck it... lets get together for a tour and teach the newer bands how it's done in the big leagues". that would be a show that i will get front row tickets for sure..what do u all think??? that would be a pretty crazy:loco: daydream come true:headbang:

Would be ace ... but could you see Ego'allica not wanting final spot of the night every night???

The other 3 would be happy to mix it up.

OK, remove Anthrax, Megadeth, Metallica and Slayer and add Trixter, Poison, Warrant, and Stryper...NOW THERE'S A SHOW DAMMIT!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Add Suicidal Tendencies to the mix (with their How will I laugh tomorrow line up) and we are laughing. Hahah

hah

ah

a

:|

In fact scrap all of them ... just add Manowar on their 25th World Domination Anniverssary tour of THE KINGS OF METAL.

Would be ace ... but could you see Ego'allica not wanting final spot of the night every night???

The other 3 would be happy to mix it up.

bullshit, clash of the titans was the clash of 2 ego's. slayer and megadeth had to take turns alternatly closing the show. anthrax played the middle slot every night and blew them both off the stage.

Actually Karro I do remember reading some comments from Dave Ellufson bagging Anthrax saying they sound nothing like they do on record on that very Clash of the Titans tour...

We should call it Clash of the Ego's then... heck throw in Axl Rose for some fun.

I say also throw in the Yellow Wiggle.

bullshit, clash of the titans was the clash of 2 ego's. slayer and megadeth had to take turns alternatly closing the show. anthrax played the middle slot every night and blew them both off the stage.

Anthrax did headline at M.S.G but alot of people walked out after slayer.
Like this years Gigantour alotpeople walked after L.O.G
its sad.

......but hey, it's your daydream. Why not throw in a solid hour of strippers at the end.