THE BIG 4

I´m harbour a healty sceptisicm when it comes to "Greatest hits" or "Big (insert number here)" tours. It usually the brainchild of a marketer and you´d be happy to see at least one motivated band or song. It´s not a rock show, it´s a vaudeville... it´s not healthy for the artists. Just look what happened when Thrax and Deth toured with the Crüe.

For me as a visitor it´s comfortable to get a lot of bands at the same time but it´s like diving through a septic tank to find a lost pearl or something.

If I had to pick a package to satisfy my entertainment consumer needs and ego I´d love to see:

Corrosion of Conformity
Anthrax
Godflesh
Suffocation
Killing Joke
Faith No More
Nine Inch Nails
Suicidal Tendencies
Lamb of God

PS. I´d love to see Trujillo back in Suicidal DS.

I´m harbour a healty sceptisicm when it comes to "Greatest hits" or "Big (insert number here)" tours. It usually the brainchild of a marketer and you´d be happy to see at least one motivated band or song. It´s not a rock show, it´s a vaudeville... it´s not healthy for the artists. Just look what happened when Thrax and Deth toured with the Crüe.

For me as a visitor it´s comfortable to get a lot of bands at the same time but it´s like diving through a septic tank to find a lost pearl or something.

If I had to pick a package to satisfy my entertainment consumer needs and ego I´d love to see:

Corrosion of Conformity
Anthrax
Godflesh
Suffocation
Killing Joke
Faith No More
Nine Inch Nails
Suicidal Tendencies
Lamb of God

PS. I´d love to see Trujillo back in Suicidal DS.

what??no Iron Maiden:cry: but if you're just talkin bout thrash and speed metal:headbang: than i understand..:)

bullshit, clash of the titans was the clash of 2 ego's. slayer and megadeth had to take turns alternatly closing the show. anthrax played the middle slot every night and blew them both off the stage.

You are wrong, Anthrax closed the show I went to...