Release dates for "We've come for you all"

mentalmeltdown

Horatio McAllister
Feb 18, 2002
Sainte-Foy Beach
Well, now that we know at least approximately what the release date will be in U.S., what are your thoughts about the release dates? Better late than never or Damn! It's still a long wait... ??

I'm pretty happy that we finally have a confirmation - I'll just cross my fingers and hope there aren't any more fuckups between here and February... :)

Peace!

I can be patient. It's cool. I hope they just get a fucking label and get the album out sometime, anytime.
I just want them to tour again.

looks like the import from japan first up,i would be getting the jap import anyway for the bonus tracks so it doesnt really matter when it gets released in australia!!!!

ps finally starting to see the light hehehehehehehe

pss attention anthrax put downunder on your map for a tour in 2003 ..........................................................................................

its been a long time between drinks

Who is going to post a link to a site that will allow us to buy the goddamned Jap version?

I'll be damned if I'm gonna wait a month to get the US version!!!

Cmon people, lets get this thing together!!!

Coming soon to "We've Come for You All"! 2 years later.....

Originally posted by chaosofanthrax
thank god!!! how about a us release date now??? i actually ordered the japanese verison from hmv so now ill get it. fuckin evil!!!!:D

http://www.hmv.com

I'm a bit skeptical on that one though, the release date is wrong on it. Anyone know a site that has a current listing and is selling it?

Dutchy. What are you saying?!? You live in fucking Amsterdam!!
I'd like to visit Japan. But Amsterdam Rules!

I'd love to live in Japan. All the anime and manga you could ever eat! :D but I'd have to be Japanese to understand it..... :(

No set UK release date yet then?