Big thanks to ThePhilosopher and Mourning Beloveth!

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Last night, I went to the Doomination of America tour in Gloucester City, New Jersey. Mourning Beloveth and The Prophecy kicked my ass. I have never heard Prophecy before, and I will definitely check them out. The vocalist does an AWESOME low growl and does clean singing, as well. I wouldn't really say that they are doom metal... more like melodic death metal/doom.
When I got in the Pirate's Den, Adrian from Mourning Beloveth (bassist) came up to me and said "Hey... are you Will?" i say "Yep", he says "Will Bozarth? i saw you come in with the camcorder, and I knew it would be you." :lol: that ruled... I bought MB's Dust album, and I got the whole band to sign it, with help from Adrian.
One Mourning Beloveth got on, they gave us an hour of excellent slow-paced doom metal, very reminiscent of My Dying Bride. The highlight of the show for me was when Darren (lead growl machine!) said "This next song is dedicated to...", then he pointed to me. Before they went on, I asked them if they would play THe Mountains Are Mine, seeing that it's my favorite MB song. So, they dedicated it to me! I videotaped their set, and was going to send a copy to Adrian, but the stupid camcorder did not record. The record light was on, but the tape is BLANK. Oh well, I'll do it next time they come around.
Also, I met up with ThePhilosopher from the board. He's a cool guy. Fellow New Jersey DoomHeads unite! He took an hour and a half trip to see Mourning Beloveth, so :worship: .
So, in conclusion... Mourning Beloveth and The Prophecy kick some serious ass live. If you have the chance, check out the tour. The dates are on www.mourningbeloveth.com
:headbang: :horns:

Hell yes, Mourning Beloveth kicked major ass. The Prophecy really surprised me. Orodruin was good. The first band was hilarious... Meeting MB was pretty cool and they signed my CD.

The only thing that sucked was that there were about 20 people in the audience max, the rest were either the bands themselves or the bar staff. It was still damn cool though, the first truly small gig I've ever been too.

It also sucks that your camera fucked up.

it also sux that Distorted Mind didnt get to play there... but oh well... better luck next time, and next time maybe DM can be unleased on Gloucester City...