Biggest SHITHEADS in "Metal"...

Didn't Kanwulf try to claim that he had hung out with Dead and Varg in black metal's early stages, and that some of his demos and albums were released in 91 when they were actually released in 98/99 or some shit? That's pretty poseur-like if true.

Kanwulf invented all kinds of bullshit about himself and the history of Nargaroth and then tried to say he has never made black metal and that his music is something else after people started to catch on to how full of shit he was. He's a huge shithead and a poser. There isn't anything authentic about someone who pretends their band is older than it is in order to get credibility and claims to have associations with big names in black metal in order to seem more true to the genre.

Also, the video of him being a tool and burning his black metal albums and trying to act like a badass is the Burning Leaf DVD. You can find the videos if you search for them by that name.

His music is pretty bland anyway. Nobody would know who he was if he wasn't such a tool.

Isn't Phil Anselmo a bit of a POS? I've heard general bad shit about him and he seems like a bit of a neanderthal in what limited exposure I've had to him, but I've never anything specific.