Bill & Bill extreme(ly gay) adeventure!

BillHudson

Mar 26, 2007
Yeah... stupid title I know, but I couldn't come up with anything any more interesting haha!

Anyways, here I am... sitting at the JFK airport in New York while I wait for my flight to London, which will start boarding in only an hour and 45 minutes.

My day started with a flight from Los Angeles to New York, which is already 5 hours! Couldn't sleep at all, but at least they showed a movie I really like (WALL-E) so I guess I was entertained for 2 of those 5 hours! :)

Then I got here at about 12:35 AM, now considering my flight to London is scheduled to leave at 8:30 AM that's a pretty fucking gay layover!

Also, let's not forget that I was in Brazil less than 2 days ago, and that trip was disastrous! If you haven't read about it on my blog, do so now: http://www.myspace.com/billhudsongtr. It's the latest blog entry! Basically after all that bullshit I flew from Brazil to Los Angeles (about 15 hours altogether) only to go Los Angeles to London the next day (God knows how long including this 8 hour layover lol).

All there is to eat here is McDonald's and Sbarro and I had both already! Talk about trying to get back in shape... I'm the fattest I've ever been and really pissed about that, yet I don't have time to work out due to constant touring and eating shit all the time haha!

So I've been e-mailing mr. Steve Williams back and forth and he suggested that I posted here. Great suggestion, Stevie at least I get something to do lol!

I have a bunch of movies and TV shows on DVD to watch on the way to London... I'm sure it'll be more interesting than what they can show.

But hey...1:30 till boarding time now, so... I'm gonna go do whatever haha!

ROCK ON!
Bill Hudson