BILL HUDSON

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
He looks like Michael Romeo, Jr. if you ask me.:lol::cool: Looks aside, he's a brilliant guitar player, and it was a musical pleasure hearing him play live with C II C! Can't wait to see and hear him with PQ at PPUSA X!:headbang::kickass: Loved his work with Cellador and Avian, as well!:worship:

l_0fb51142caf6768ff92647e05f930322.jpg

There's no doubt Bill Hudson is a terrific guitarist. (And he'd be the first to admit it.) :)

But what I like most about Bill is that he's also a very nice guy who thoroughly enjoys his time on stage. We saw him in Detroit with CIIC and we loved the show, partly because his joy is contagious. You can tell he's having fun doing exactly what he was born to do.

I can't wait to see what Bill will be in 10 years, or which band he'll be with. The sky's the limit for this gunslinger.

(The Other) Bill

P.S. By the way, Manticora kicked some serious ass at the Detroit gig opening for CIIC and Jon Oliva. Lars is an amazing front man.

There's no doubt Bill Hudson is a terrific guitarist. (And he'd be the first to admit it.) :)

But what I like most about Bill is that he's also a very nice guy who thoroughly enjoys his time on stage. We saw him in Detroit with CIIC and we loved the show, partly because his joy is contagious. You can tell he's having fun doing exactly what he was born to do.

I can't wait to see what Bill will be in 10 years, or which band he'll be with. The sky's the limit for this gunslinger.

(The Other) Bill

P.S. By the way, Manticora kicked some serious ass at the Detroit gig opening for CIIC and Jon Oliva. Lars is an amazing front man.

I think Bill enjoys playing for people more than any other musician I have seen with the exception of Kai Hansen. And I agree, there is absolutely no telling where he will be in 10 years, he is an amazing guitarist. I do know where ever he is, I will be 2 ft. behind him keeping his ego in check, or being mistaken for him like usual...

Brent (Bill's Twin)

l_29f4773e84aae1989f1a604ac54a9486.jpg