Billy Milano on new Soulfly album?!?

LORD_GALVATRON said:
Well, you just talked me out of getting it.
Preddy, what are you doing here? We miss you at the Milano board and we want you to come back. Its just not the same without our whipping boy.....:erk:

Hawng said:
Preddy, what are you doing here? We miss you at the Milano board and we want you to come back. Its just not the same without our whipping boy.....:erk:
Because I accomplished my goal of making you two look like total imbeciles. I don't think I could take the strain of laughing so hard at you anymore.

LORD_GALVATRON said:
Because I accomplished my goal of making you two look like total imbeciles. I don't think I could take the strain of laughing so hard at you anymore.
oh come on, me and TMan are so bored with out you "dude", I know your boyfreind dying by the horse wang was trumatic, but damn it, its just not the same with out you. We promise we wont tease you about the horse wang anymore ;)

Hawng said:
oh come on, me and TMan are so bored with out you "dude", I know your boyfreind dying by the horse wang was trumatic, but damn it, its just not the same with out you. We promise we wont tease you about the horse wang anymore ;)
Thanks for just proving my point, lol.

T_man357 said:
Simply put.....LOSER!!!!
Yeah, you are, and the fact that you feel the need to e stalk me proves it, lol.

Quick, I posted some on the testament board, hurry up and go embarrass yourself in those threads before they dissappear!!

LORD_GALVATRON said:
Yes, I am a loser, and the fact that you own me proves it

That's actually quite true, though I'm gonna go with the fact that you're a flaming loser as my reason....Our ownership of you just proves what a jackass you are!! "Oh no, I can't keep up with shit I started on the Milano board...I better pack my bags and run to the Anthrax forum"
Simply put....YOU ARE A LOSER!!!

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
I wouldn't say that Soulfly sucks... There's something... something... something durstish about them... I can't pin-point it... You know what? Soulfly sucks...

:D :D :worship:

Durstish = poseuresque, comercial, cap-wearing, machoistic.