Billy update

amaranth24

Ya Yellow Rat Bastid!!!
Jun 10, 2006
VA
I spoke with Billy last night and he stated the Mastery album will be released later on this month. Billy and Tank are no longer in the band though.

Billy is also planning on doing some M.O.D. shows in Texas.

I spoke with Billy last night and he stated the Mastery album will be released later on this month. Billy and Tank are no longer in the band though.

Billy is also planning on doing some M.O.D. shows in Texas.

That's very cool the Mastery record is finally being released, but what happened that Billy is not in the band? Is M.O.D. officially back?

I only got to speak with Billy for a few minutes, but he did say that himself, Tank & 2 new members of M.O.D. will be playing a few shows in Texas.

Two of the four members of New York City hardcore/speed metal legends STORMTROOPERS OF DEATH have set out to forge a new path of punishment in 2013.

UNITED FORCES unites S.O.D.'s bassist Danny Lilker (BRUTAL TRUTH, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, NUNFUCKRITUAL, LOCK UP, ex-ANTHRAX) and notorious frontman Billy Milano (METHOD OF DESTRUCTION), the longtime cohorts taking their mayhem to new turf. Milano and Lilker recruited two additional henchmen to help carry out their forthcoming disorder, with the thunderous Nick Barker (LOCK UP, ANCIENT, ex-CRADLE OF FILTH, ex-DIMMU BORGIR) on percussive duties, and Anton Reisenegger (CRIMINAL, PENTAGRAM (Chile), EXTREME NOISE TERROR, LOCK UP) handling guitars.

With Lilker located in upstate New York, Milano in central Texas, Barker in England and Reisenegger in Spain, details on the outfit's plans concerning touring or recording remain unknown, but UNITED FORCES is, without question, a pending force with which to be dealt.

Notes Milano on the eclectic union of metal soldiers: "I'm not out to reinvent myself at my age. I just want to have a lot of fun with this. We called it UNITED FORCES because we're located all over the place, in different countries, but this is something we're going to come together for." Adds Lilker: "It's gonna be really fun to get together with some good friends — who are also great musicians — and play some earsplitting, hardcore-tinged thrash metal! And obviously, we know how to do just that."

At this year's installment of the Fun Fun Fun fest in Austin, Texas, modern thrash heavyweights MUNICIPAL WASTE were joined by Lilker and Milano onstage to help unleash the S.O.D. staple "United Forces". Check out the carnage below.

Future UNITED FORCES plans will be revealed in the coming weeks.

Two of the four members of New York City hardcore/speed metal legends STORMTROOPERS OF DEATH have set out to forge a new path of punishment in 2013.

UNITED FORCES unites S.O.D.'s bassist Danny Lilker (BRUTAL TRUTH, NUCLEAR ASSAULT, NUNFUCKRITUAL, LOCK UP, ex-ANTHRAX) and notorious frontman Billy Milano (METHOD OF DESTRUCTION), the longtime cohorts taking their mayhem to new turf. Milano and Lilker recruited two additional henchmen to help carry out their forthcoming disorder, with the thunderous Nick Barker (LOCK UP, ANCIENT, ex-CRADLE OF FILTH, ex-DIMMU BORGIR) on percussive duties, and Anton Reisenegger (CRIMINAL, PENTAGRAM (Chile), EXTREME NOISE TERROR, LOCK UP) handling guitars.

With Lilker located in upstate New York, Milano in central Texas, Barker in England and Reisenegger in Spain, details on the outfit's plans concerning touring or recording remain unknown, but UNITED FORCES is, without question, a pending force with which to be dealt.

Notes Milano on the eclectic union of metal soldiers: "I'm not out to reinvent myself at my age. I just want to have a lot of fun with this. We called it UNITED FORCES because we're located all over the place, in different countries, but this is something we're going to come together for." Adds Lilker: "It's gonna be really fun to get together with some good friends — who are also great musicians — and play some earsplitting, hardcore-tinged thrash metal! And obviously, we know how to do just that."

At this year's installment of the Fun Fun Fun fest in Austin, Texas, modern thrash heavyweights MUNICIPAL WASTE were joined by Lilker and Milano onstage to help unleash the S.O.D. staple "United Forces". Check out the carnage below.

To borrow a line from "Stone Cold" Steve Austin "OH...HELL...YEAH!" :kickass:

:worship:kickass::headbang::Smokin:

A message from DisfiguredMike who's the current guitar player for M.O.D.:

"To any of the Cali homies on here, M.O.D. is confirmed for the 6th annual Thrasho De Mayo festival on May 11th at the Vex in LA. Morbid Saint and Ghoul will be jamming as well. Should be a thrasoriffic time! Thanks to all you fellers who checked out ths video's. We had rehearsel last night and are adding even more old school jams to our set. Songs that Billy has never played live before and or songs that havent been played in many years!"

Any news on M.O.D. shows? Since Billy's website is no longer in existence, where do we go to find out info in United Forces & M.O.D.? Thanks!

I'm quoting Mike:

"To all West coast homies, M.O.D. will be touring all the way to LA and back in early hitting a bunch of cities on the way there from Tx.

To all my East coast homies, M.O.D. will be touring all the way to New York City and back in July hitting a fuckload of cities on the way there from Tx.

Hope to meet some of you on this board. Keep you all up to date with shows/cities. We just did a 3 day run of South tx with one of the shows selling out. Crushing these places live!

Cheers mufackas!"

Jerry a good source for all things S.O.D./M.O.D is this site:

http://www.sod-mod.com

I'm quoting Mike:

"To all West coast homies, M.O.D. will be touring all the way to LA and back in early hitting a bunch of cities on the way there from Tx.

To all my East coast homies, M.O.D. will be touring all the way to New York City and back in July hitting a fuckload of cities on the way there from Tx.

Hope to meet some of you on this board. Keep you all up to date with shows/cities. We just did a 3 day run of South tx with one of the shows selling out. Crushing these places live!

Cheers mufackas!"

Jerry a good source for all things S.O.D./M.O.D is this site:

http://www.sod-mod.com

Thanks a lot!! :worship:

o_O:worship::kickass::OMG: Awesome news!