Billy you got your S.O.D.announcement on

MyHatred

Chief Ten Beers
Jun 25, 2004
In the Pabst Brewery
Blabbermouth. I warn you though, the internet jerkoffs are already spewing all kinds of dumbshit on the posts. All those idiots do is talk shit about every single metal bands that there is. I think most of those assholes listen to Lil Jon and talk about how cool they are and how everything else is shit. Pretty pathetic when your hero is Jar-Jar Binks with a pimp cup. Metal heads my ass!

I know what you mean. They get behind a keyboard and all of a sudden they are Superman! Bunch a pussies with no scroat. I won't lie I am just a tall lanky metal head that loves beer and woman, nothing about me makes me scary other than the amount of beer that I can destroy. I have nothing to hide, I do not claim to be someone I am not. I am just some dude that loves metal and supporting the metal community as much as possible!!!!! I am just a little bit bigger than Danny so that should tell ya something right there. :loco: Blabbermouth is just the metal Enquirer. Some of the so called "news" that they recently had on there made me laugh out loud. I mean they had this story about Scott Wieland drinking OJ oustside of some restaurant....Oh yeah, Lars sells a painting for 1million dollars. I mean WTF, thats news? I would like to see some of these badasses say some of the shit they say to your face and then see what happens...... :D

Steve M said:
billy,
what's gonna be on this S.O.D. comp? is nuclear blast releasing it?

I will give you some ideas.
Backstage footage from the tours we did
Live shows which include europe and Japan.
But Mainly the DVD will have American shows
Milwaukee metalfest from 97
Rhode Island- from 97
Rhode island fron 2000
Conn. from 97
Conn from 2000

It will have a a narration like a documentary
It will an interview of Alex Perialis.
It will have Six mini concerts from Around the world
it will have a 10 minute movie about the origins of Sgt"D"
it will have over views of each member done by me.
it will have a video for MTV/ Uranium for March of the SOD-Sgt D and the sod. it will have a video of Fuck the middle east for MTV or Uranium who ever has t he balls to play it.
It will be a 2 sided DVD and a live official unoficial vintage bootleg in the same box from 1985. for under 20 bucks.

Plus another live CD will be coming out on it's own. It was a great show.

As far as Nuclear Blast is concerned. They are by far the biggest losers I have ever worked with, Next to epitaph.

It's gonna be a cool package. and a great value for the fans who got ripped off from the last one that Nuclear Blast put out. Apparently alot of people's DVD of kill yourself the lame movie complained it didn't work. As well as Nuclear Blast never being able to get the DVD to work in America.

dude your right those assholes on the internet are just a bunch of biches compasating for a small dick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and billy massive props for that "bigger than the devil" album its the most vulgar shit I ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: