Biomechanical July Dates With Headliners Sikth

Existenz

Nov 12, 2004
UK
Biomechanical will be taking part in Sikth's Death of a Weekday tour!

The all dayer gigs will take place over the weekends in July.

julyflyer.jpg

In all honesty 8 Moons should have gotten Biomech on to any US support slot with ease, Empires only furthers that. With the new CD, I'd feel pretty sorry for the state of US metal if Biomech weren't snapped up and put on a tour with another great band.

In all honesty 8 Moons should have gotten Biomech on to any US support slot with ease, Empires only furthers that. With the new CD, I'd feel pretty sorry for the state of US metal if Biomech weren't snapped up and put on a tour with another great band.

Yeah it would be a real shame for US Biomechanical fans if they don't manage a US tour!
On Biomechanical's myspace site the most common question from US people is when are they coming to the US (You are not alone Will :))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm back on the boards again. Work has been crazy these last few months.

July sounds good. Anyone out there know which one Academy 2 is in old money? I have a suspician it's the MDH. (Alas a sucky venue unless you're right on the barrier).

:headbang: Not long now til the tour starts. Seriously I can't wait for this. I got a new camera to use/try out too.