Biomechanical live in Greece...

[_NevermorE_] said:
Hello everyone! I heard that Biomechanical is playing in Thessaloniki, Greece on 26th of March, supporting Nevermore! That's great news! I'll definitely be there! :headbang:

Hi Welcome to the Biomech forum. Yeah I'll be there to, got my plane ticket, It's gonna be a special night :headbang:

AsModEe said:
Funny, your nick is Nevermore, yet I don't remember seeing you on their board.

Hey dude, not mean to be nosy or anything but if you click on any of the forum names you should get statistics, including posts and threads so I think you should be able to get info about people there. :cool:

I read somewhere that Violet Vortex from Greece will be opening the gig. Apparently they are doom metallers. Haven't heard anything of theirs and I can't seem to find a website (yep I've tried google ect). If anybody can direct me to any MP3's of theirs I would be gratefull :)

Existenz said:
I read somewhere that Violet Vortex from Greece will be opening the gig. Apparently they are doom metallers. Haven't heard anything of theirs and I can't seem to find a website (yep I've tried google ect). If anybody can direct me to any MP3's of theirs I would be gratefull :)
Violet Vortex play excellent doom metal in the vein of Saint Vitus and Pentagram. I like them very much. Unfortunatelly their site is down (i think), but i can assure you that they are a great band (especially live)

IOfTheStorm said:
Violet Vortex play excellent doom metal in the vein of Saint Vitus and Pentagram. I like them very much. Unfortunatelly their site is down (i think), but i can assure you that they are a great band (especially live)

:cool: Looking forward to seeing them!

When I go to gigs I like to hear at least a few tracks of all the bands playing, if you come across any of their mp3s could you let me know.
Cheers :headbang:

Question for you Greek guys(or anyone who knows Thessaloniki well)!

I want to take the Biomech guys out after the Nevermore gig , I went to a metal club in Thessaloniki called The Empire club in Thessaloniki ages ago and had a great time :) .Just wandering if it's still around (and where it is I've forgotten!)or are there any other metal clubs you could recommend (I did ask John,he said The Empire aswell, but he hasn't been home in ages so he didn't know if it was still around).

Cheers

IOfTheStorm said:
No, Empire is gone. The ideal club for Biomechanical will be "Cult" (which is near the place where "Empire" used to be - "Ladadika" too , tell John that , haha)

Thanks for that :)
Are you going to the gig IOfTheStorm? Maybe we can all meet up!

Ladadika :tickled:

nevermore.jpg

Hi There,

The guys are just back from sxsw and are now looking forward to their hour long set at the Nevermore gig in Thessaloniki on Saturday.
Their set list will also include tracks from the Empires and thrown in somewhere 'Painkiller' :headbang:

Ok Seriously now
Bio. were a lot better than the first time i saw them in Headway. Tons of energy, crystal clear sound, A' class performance, mind blowing musicianship, John screamed his guts out in the perfect way he always does, Judas Priest wish that they could play "Painkiller" as Bio perform it now.
Existenz: very nice to meet you too
John: Thanks for everything
Rest band members: you RULE
Jamie: lots of kisses