Biomechanical live in Greece...

IOfTheStorm said:
Ok Seriously now
Bio. were a lot better than the first time i saw them in Headway. Tons of energy, crystal clear sound, A' class performance, mind blowing musicianship, John screamed his guts out in the perfect way he always does, Judas Priest wish that they could play "Painkiller" as Bio perform it now.
Existenz: very nice to meet you too
John: Thanks for everything
Rest band members: you RULE
Jamie: lots of kisses

Thanks a lot dude. It means a lot to us. It was good to see you again. Seconding John, cheers for the shots and the kind words. Look forward to seeing you again soon, bro.

Hi all, I wanna say that I was just blown away seeing you guys in Thessaloniki!
John, your voice is amazing! Thumbs up, sir!
...and to Jamie, I told you this at Dizzy club, but I'll say it again! 'You're one fucking insane guitarist!'
same goes to Matt! Top-class drumming man!
I have to see you perform again at all costs!

Cheers!

[_NevermorE_] said:
Hi all, I wanna say that I was just blown away seeing you guys in Thessaloniki!
John, your voice is amazing! Thumbs up, sir!
...and to Jamie, I told you this at Dizzy club, but I'll say it again! 'You're one fucking insane guitarist!'
same goes to Matt! Top-class drumming man!
I have to see you perform again at all costs!

Cheers!

Nice one dude,

I have to say, this was a homecoming for me as I haven’t sung in my hometown for many years and you guys made it fucking awesome. The same goes for the rest of the band. All the members were blows away by the reaction, great stuff!

Hope to come around for another gig soon!

A few pics not brilliant I'm afraid.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Jonoleth said:
Excellent, looks like the crowd were really getting into it!

Yeah the crowd were great, alot of them knew the words to the Eight Moons tracks that they played. It was also nice to see the majority of the 800 people at the very start of the gig :headbang:

I know the guys where overwhelmed by the great reception of the crowd and the hospitatality of the Greek people a really good night for Biomechanical, just a shame that the bass player fell ill from Nevermore,still they didn't let their fans down and played really well.

I know that the Greek Metal Hammer were there taking loads of photos, so maybe we can get some better pictures a bit later.