Biomechanical Support for Decapitated Tour!

I'm out for this gig :( I have to watch the champions league with my old man, for some reason. I rarely visit home, so I suppose he wants quality time :(

McSteel...sorry dude.

Fuuuuuuuuuuck!

That was ace, both Biomechanical and Decapitated were fucking awesome!

Thats the best gig I've been to in a long while.

derek said:
I'm out for this gig :( I have to watch the champions league with my old man, for some reason. I rarely visit home, so I suppose he wants quality time :(

McSteel...sorry dude.

:(

I'm sure the guys will be in Scotland again:)

Jonoleth said:
Fuuuuuuuuuuck!

That was ace, both Biomechanical and Decapitated were fucking awesome!

Thats the best gig I've been to in a long while.

:kickass:

I couldn't go to The Underworld last night:mad: I heard it was a great night though and sold out:headbang:

Existenz said:
:D

I'd just like to say best of luck to Jon on his final exams this week:)

+1

I'd also like to say, I'm gonna put on Biomech on the drive back home today, since I can't make the show!

Rock on Guys!

derek said:
+1

I'd also like to say, I'm gonna put on Biomech on the drive back home today, since I can't make the show!

Rock on Guys!

I hope you blasted it out loud with the windows down:D

Spoke to John and they're having a great time and he's learnt lots of Polish swear words:)

I had it totally blasting, I even got a wave of devil horns from a bunch of metal kids I drove past on my way outta town as ENEMY WITHIN! was blasting :D

Really sorry to miss this gig:(

Woo i went maself. it was well worth it. first 2 bands on were cool and Biomech rocked pretty hard. my neck really hurts today now. Decapitaed were awsome too. SO fucking loud, although i only saw about half an hour before i had to leave. Never mind, it was all good.

Ninjistical Logistics said:
Woo i went maself. it was well worth it. first 2 bands on were cool and Biomech rocked pretty hard. my neck really hurts today now. Decapitaed were awsome too. SO fucking loud, although i only saw about half an hour before i had to leave. Never mind, it was all good.

:headbang:

That's weird,

The tour bus feels like home after a while and it's strange having a huge space around you,

Dudes, just arrived from the tour, too tired to write right now but will do a report as soon as...

Just a very quick thanks to all who came to the gigs :kickass:

it was a real blast!!!

Here are a few pics from the Dublin gig from Maz on myspace. Check out his blog on the night, where there are a few more photos of Biomechanical and the other bands.

BLOG

JamieHunt1.jpg

:Smokin:
JonCollins1.jpg

Dom:headbang:

MattC1.jpg

:Smokedev:

Their is a review in Kerang for The Fest @ The Underworld. They gave Biomechanical KKKK and they have a picture of John looking slightly mad :)

Hey dudes,

Just a huge thanks for the tour to Decapitated for putting us on this cool tour, it was awesome touring with those guys and I can tell any Decapitated fan these are the nicest guys around.

The Underworld was a bit weird for me as we were sandwiched between several death metal bands. It was fucking heavy man. I had no idea how people would react. After three bands and several underpants changes I finally hit the stage with the guys and I’m glad to report that other than a few puzzled faces the gig went really well. Highlight gig was in Glasgow and Dublin . Mental!
So the tour was cool. Despite the fact that we were brutally awakened at 5 in the morning @ the ferryboat to Ireland (with a very much alive Matt wearing some kind of a ginger wig, why- Why- WHY!!?)
Had to go to a loo with a disgusting glory hole (Chester services….avoid) and crap all over the wall (we still try to figure out how that happened).
On the music side Decapitated and front side were awesome every night. Sound was better at some places more than others and I have to say that we particularly enjoyed playing at the Satan’s Hollow in Manchester. The sound system is different than anywhere else with smaller speakers distributing the sound resulting to better sound quality and the club it self is mental. It looks like hell (not in a bad sense but it did really look like hell, with flames and Satan and everything!)and the stage is circular (!??WTF??).
I have to say I have never seen so many good drummers in my life, all in one tour. Other than Vitek (obviously) was blown away from the first three bands before us at the underworld. Their drummers were out of this world!! Also favourite band outside Decapitated and Frontside was Desecration from Wales. Now those guys were awesome. Tight as fuck and probably the fastest UK band EVER.
Special thanks to the merch dude from Frontside for his help and The Piper for his sound on the last day.
Pin from Sikth for his skills at the Underworld and all of you crazy fucks for the headbanging and moshing!!:kickass: :kickass:

Extra special thanks goes to Dom Lawson for filling in for Jon, he did an awesome job with only a few weeks to learn all the stuff plus he contributed massively with his mp3 player blasting out some Maiden on the tour bus!!!:worship: