Biomechanical Support 3IOB March 2007

Yes i am also new to the forum. Saw Bio last night, awesome band and a great bunch of guys to.

I interviewed them last night and it will be made available shortly on my website www.bandbeetle.com, probably some time this week. All the bands were fantastic last night and i will definately be seeing more of these guys!

Welcome to the forum:wave:
Look forward to reading the interview:headbang:

Awhhh Michel!!

Last nights set list @ The WaterFront in Norwich!

Imperial March(Star Wars)
Empires
Assaulter
Enemy Within
Existenz
Disintegration
Core of Darkness (Eight Moons)
Regenerated
Painkiller (Priest)

This will be the last time Biomechanical will be playing the Painkiller track live in the UK!

Two more dates.

28th March 07 - The George Venue - Andover
29th March 07 - Rock City - Nottingham

Awesome, I shall add the extra dates to the last.fm thread in the Biomechanical group.

Change of plan for me and Wiggy I think, we're probably gonna go to the Peterborough gig instead of London, so anyone who's going to be there, maybe see you there! :)

Awhhh Michel!!

Last nights set list @ The WaterFront in Norwich!

Imperial March(Star Wars)
Empires
Assaulter
Enemy Within
Existenz
Disintegration
Core of Darkness (Eight Moons)
Regenerated
Painkiller (Priest)

This will be the last time Biomechanical will be playing the Painkiller track live in the UK!

Set looks awesome. Looking forward to hearing Painkiller too :kickass:

:yell: FASTER THAN A BULLET! TERRIFYING SCREAMMM!! :yell:

:D

Does anyone know what 3iob's set is? been looking for it but canny find it:(
Gonna be at the Camden gig! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Its gonna be FUCKING AWESOME!
oh yeah, hi all:)

Haha, fair play
i do like em, not as much as BioMech but i can put up with them.
what were the other 2 support bands like? forget their names now...

Well probably so far the most eventful day was @ Bradford Rio.
It was a bit of a crap day , backing track didn't work and Matt's crash dropped with the first hit! Then he nearly got a nail through his head. It was sticking out just behind him where the drums were.
But best of all, Matt and James Hooper saw a DIO hoodie and they both wanted it badly. Decided best way to get this resolved was to kick the shit out of each other LOL
Matt won :) but James put up a bloody good fight! :kickass:

So far we had an awesome time with Aberdeen being one of the greatest gigs in the UK for us so far!!

Ouch, about the Crash thing!
I played a gig once, and i lent back whilst drumming, and knocked my pint slightly, and i could see it was about to fall, and down below me was a CRAP load of wires, so...i chose the safe option and missed a few beats to stop it from frying me. I got shit by the band for my decsion!!! :OMG:

DESCENT and NOCHAA
Thats what it says on the underworld site? anyone know them?:s
sucks its not COS, i like them...
Gonna be quality, almost sold out gig at the endworld, dont think i've ever been there when its been packed!!