Biomechanical Support 3IOB March 2007

Thats what it says on the underworld site? anyone know them?:s
sucks its not COS, i like them...
Gonna be quality, almost sold out gig at the endworld, dont think i've ever been there when its been packed!!

Sorry I thought you were talking about the Rio gig!:)

here are some photos fromDevils Eye Photography

l_6a81015b0eb9828148d6b64f832040fd.jpg

l_c1a1116c2931f7d6ba13a480b8e08534.jpg

l_8722d8e892abeb0a9a40ab788124a4db.jpg

l_f6d5f265e4bbea87b62427ec51066de1.jpg

Sweet pics!
What time, roughly to biomechanical start? (3iob tour) cos i have to work till 6:30 on saturday:mad: :cry: :cry: and i work in Stevenage, takes about 45 mins to get into camden, so i'm gonna be there for about 7:30 at the latest, they better not start before that!

Sweet pics!
What time, roughly to biomechanical start? (3iob tour) cos i have to work till 6:30 on saturday:mad: :cry: :cry: and i work in Stevenage, takes about 45 mins to get into camden, so i'm gonna be there for about 7:30 at the latest, they better not start before that!

The Camden gig is on Friday!!!!!!
There are 2 bands on before Biomechanical so I reckon they should be on around 8-8.30pm:)

Haha, fair play
i do like em, not as much as BioMech but i can put up with them.
what were the other 2 support bands like? forget their names now...

We had Conquest of Steel, who are OK, but go on a bit for me.

Then there where Everrette, a local band who's guitarist I used to work with. Most of the metallers dismissed them as "hardcore bollocks". However, my co-worker who also know them said that they are not hardcore. whatever. They did not go down well either way.

Just got back! Phew, What a gig!! Im sure everyone will agree when I say that Bio were f00kin' awesome tonight (Camden)! :kickass:

Really didn't like the first band, 'Nochaa' or whatever they were called lol... It was hilarious when he shouted 'whoever starts a pit will get some free whiksey'... and even after that, no one did, hahaha. The second band 'Descent' were pretty good yet a bit samey and 3 Inches were awesome though Bio were definately fav band of the night :heh:

EDIT: Oh yeah! And they played Survival!! :headbang:

Those are some kickass photos :)
I couldn't get to the Peterborough gig in the end :( I will definitely go in the Summer to see Biomech support Sikth, that will be an awesome gig.

Those are some kickass photos :)
I couldn't get to the Peterborough gig in the end :( I will definitely go in the Summer to see Biomech support Sikth, that will be an awesome gig.

Shame you couldn't make it, the Sikth gig though should be great:headbang:

THE HOKEY FUCKING POKEY! :D\m/

(sing along)

Put your left foot in,
Your left foot out,
Your left foot in,
And shake the motherfucker about.
Do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around
The hokey fucking pokey and turn yourself around
Do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around
That's what it's all about !

[Metuhl in yer face version by Psychostick]