Biomechanical Support 3IOB March 2007

i shall be going to see the mighty biomechanical on the Tue 13th March - Music Box - Manchester

who else here is going to this on in manchester?

I've just realised I've been exceptionally dumb... 19th March isn't even during my Durham term, lol!
So yeh, anyone who's going to see Biomecha at the Camden Underworld on 23rd March, I'll see you there!

i shall be going to see the mighty biomechanical on the Tue 13th March - Music Box - Manchester

who else here is going to this on in manchester?

I'd love to go to the Manchester gig(but to far for me) there is always a good crowd there!

Have fun:headbang:

I've just realised I've been exceptionally dumb... 19th March isn't even during my Durham term, lol!
So yeh, anyone who's going to see Biomecha at the Camden Underworld on 23rd March, I'll see you there!

Yeah you don't need a map!:) See you there:headbang:

The Wrexham gig on 25th March is an all day fest with Bring Me The Horizon co Headlining. Note Biomechanical will be on earlier.

Biomechanical's performance at The Damnation Festival was wonderful, and I've been loving 3 inches of blood for a long time. So the gig in Manchester seems so appealing.... oh money, why don't I have enough of you?

:headbang:
Yeah I heard it was a great Fest!

Welcome to the forum:wave:

Yeah! I've been saying that lately to:)

Indeed, it was a good festival, nice to have something so close to home. I originally wasn't going to attend but at last minute one of the (ex) organisers that I knew told me I had to go and dragged me there. Very glad I did now. There were a few problems with the sound but overall it was brilliant, I'd happily go again anytime.

Also thanks for the warm welcome! :D

FUCCCKKK always with the damn UK, I tell you if I go to london in October ill take a fuckin train to Northern Ireland if I have too.

Or I could fly into Dublin or Inverness.

barfly is a cool little venue. its also on a saturday which is a bonus! not too sure what 3ioB will have to offer though!

been nice to see the biomechanimobile roll through edinburgh one day. :D

Good Luck to the Biomechanical Boys starting the tour tomorrow and to those who are going to the gigs to see them, have fun:headbang:

Yes i am also new to the forum. Saw Bio last night, awesome band and a great bunch of guys to.

I interviewed them last night and it will be made available shortly on my website www.bandbeetle.com, probably some time this week. All the bands were fantastic last night and i will definately be seeing more of these guys!