Biting my tongue...

I now that I dont post much so I might not "weight" much, as ya´ll dont know me.
But for the same reason that Ermz make this thread is the same reason that I dont post much!, cause the threads turn in to S*** so fast cause a lot of people dont look objectively on posts and just get pissed or want to make an impact to get "internet respect".
So what I do is, as soon as the thread goes south I leave it. This might seem like I miss a lot, but there is a lot of "crosstalk" between threads which then in turn gives me a heads up on other threads good or bad, as to what to check out and what not. Of cause this will iliminate the finger on the pulse but it keeps me up to date while not getting drawn into mindless threads and s*** talking, cause unfortunately negative posts has a tendency to keep one reading untill you get drawn into it, because someone just hits your button and you respond out of anger!.

My 2 cents

Even though the thread's been abandoned I wanna show some love to the big dawgs who populate this forum. I've been lurking around here for a couple of months and I've learned so much already, my mixes sound 99% better and theres some really exciting shit that I've found on here. Not all us new kids are ungrateful faggots!