Bizzaro joins forces with Soultone Cymbals!

Mar 2, 2009
Utah
Today I signed contracts for endorsement with Soultone cymbals! Though my many conversations with drum legend and CEO Iki Levy, it looks like I will be getting a private label series that I will be labeling the "Bizzaro" series. Iki will be personally choosing my cymbals based on the exact spec and tonality that I desire for my sound. All Soultone cymbals are Handmade Turkish cymbals and in my opinion sound far superior to the cookie cutter cymbals that the big three make. The problem I have always had is that with Zildjian or Sabian is that you can have the same series, size, and lathing pattern and they will not sound the same so they're not all created equal. I am very excited to be welcomed into the Soultone family.
-Bizzaro

Great news indeed. I was explaining to Dustin the other day that I hope I can get an endorsement with Watson **************s, because I'm tired of having to pay top dollar for vicodens. :loco:

That is a pretty sweet deal, Bizzaro!

I'm certainly happy for you. Hopefully, it will be the first in a line of endorsements for the band. I'm keeping my fingers crossed in the hopes that the album will yield such benefits.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I'm keeping my fingers crossed in the hopes that the album will yield such benefits.
I am also hoping that to be the case.... For a drummer, we play a very diverse line of products. drums, heads, sticks, cymbals, hardware, mic's, cases etc. So endorsements, I feel are crucial for me. I have a family of 5 (includidng myself) So it is getting harder and harder to justify all of the money that it takes to expand and upkeep a good drum set up.