Bjork

Oct 8, 2005
any bjork fans here? I recently got into her music, my brother bought a dvd with all her videos, and that got me hooked. I'm currently listening to Post, her second album I believe. But some of my favorite songs (and videos) were Pagan Poetry (probably my favorite one out of them all), It's Oh So Quiet, All is Full of Love, Army of Me.
Any albums or songs anyone recommends?
She has a pretty good voice also. Pretty strong vocals at times.

Her later stuff is rather experimental. Especially that album 'Medulla' in which the instrumentation is mostly comprised of vocals. Just check out that song 'Where is the Line?' Bizarre...i dig it. I also saw her live this year at the Big Day Out. It was very interesting. I rather enjoyed it.

björk is among my all-time-favourites. I'ld say the best albums are post and vespertine. One of her best songs is Hyperballad. Don't forget to listen to Selmasongs, especially "I've seen it all". Have you checked out "Gling-Glo"? That's a Jazz album she did with a trio band.

Hate that song. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

yeah, me too, but most of her music is very good i think. i really like her more depressive shit, say "poems" (or is it "promised me poems"?), "hyperballad"... and shes got this great movie, Dance in the Dark. real sad and heavy..

Homogenic and especially Vespertine are awesome, both are downright epic. But most of the other albums are highly annoying because she makes some unbearable retarded shit with her voice and the music relies too much on silly beats and unstructured electronic bullshit, apart from a few songs.

Homogenic, Vespertine and Medulla are amazing albums. Volta was pretty good, as was Debut, they both have some bleh songs but are well worth listening to. I never liked Post for some reason.