Blabbermouth.net Playlist - We've Come For You All

dudes the new album is amazing, it oo have heard an advanced copy, at a playback thing, fuckin hell, the tracks i heard kill.......what doesn't die.....man charlie just goes off in that song, it fuckin kills all

no idea mate.....wish i knew, i was at a playback thing, so only got to hear it once......been looking for downloads veer since.......i want that album now, i'll be buying it as soon as it comes out, esp if there are special versions, which it looks like there is going to

but yah i can't find any stuff out there at all.......way annoying to know its done and being listend to by a very select few, fucking record labels !! damn them all !!!!!!

even if i could just get " what doesn't die" that would keep me happy for a while, charlies blast beats are jaw dropping shit !!!

no i don't even have that, i have a really dodgy copy of superhero and thats about it. where did you get that from!?!!?!? a sitye!?!?!

ta fer the help :) patience is not a virtue at all!!! patience sucks !!!

Hmmm. I had a lot of problems too. Have you tried the newest version? It claims to have fixed all the glitches of previous versions. I used it the other day and it worked fine. I tend to shy away from file-sharing programs, as I end up with a virus and a crashed hard drive if I don't. Winmx is the only one I use, and that's rare. I totally recommend NOT using xolox, speaking from personal (crashed hard drive) experience.