Blabbermouth reports that Anthrax have split up!

nythraxfan

Feb 10, 2002
upstate new york
Visit site
"Anthrax Call It A Day - Sep. 20, 2003

Anthrax have officially split up, drummer Frankie Bello has confirmed.

In an e-mail to Metal Sludge, Bello wrote, "To be honest with you, I am [singer] John [Bush]'s friend and will always be his friend. I don't want to get on the 'he said, you said" roller coaster that is always generated in these types of situations which are all so common with bands. It's pointless, it serves no one."

The rest of the report is on blabbermouth......I can't bare to type anymore of it out. :erk:

This sucks. This comes 5 months and 20 days late. :yell:

Let's try this again, only with the right info.

It's official, Quiet Riot has called it a day!

We emailed drummer Frankie Banali after we heard the rumor of their demise, and he just sent us this email.

Hi!
To be honest with you, I am Kevin's friend and will always be his friend. I don't want to get on the "he said" "you said" roller coaster that is always generated in these types of situations which are all so common with bands. It's pointless, it serves no one. The fact remains that the QUIET RIOT which included all original "Metal Health" era members Kevin DuBrow, Rudy Sarzo, Carlos Cavazo and myself has ceased to exist. This lineup was the most successful one during the early 80's and during the latter part of the 90's to date and we had a great and lengthy run.

Thanks for all the humorous and interesting QUIET RIOT news on Sludge. You guys are still the best and funniest site on the web. Good luck and continued success with all things.
Sincerely,
Frankie Banali

sludge