Black Dahlia Murder Drum Tracking

nice to see you commenting jason! I gotta say this is one of my favorite mixes from you besides the chimaira record.

axeman is mark afaik.

I lol'd at that thread ermz, could you please tell the one dude that the snare is not 100% replaced, that geoff dude that a full day of tracking songs @ 200+ bpm is not comparable to his 11 year old kid?

Watershed said:
My thoughts exactly, Geoff.
He has amazing quick hands and feet, but you may as well program it with midi. There is no feel, no groove, no soul.

:rolleyes:

Edit:

WANT

Last edited by a moderator:
class drummer :Spin: i saw them in glasgow and he never put a foot wrong, so to speak. One of the best metal drummers, well for me anyway :D

Because we all thought the album cut would sound better. And honestly, if people dont think shannons blast are interesting they should listen again. I myself find many and most blasts extremely boring. But his footwork underneath his blasts is something no other drummers really do or are known for. AND its untouched after its played. Its not some idea that a guitarist or producer came up with to try and be extreme. Which is normally the case with most modern metal drum parts or bands in general. Believe me i know.