Black Friday Deals

Still don't know what I want. I just keep an eye on Waves, Black Lion Audio, Izotope, Slate and audiodeluxe just for sure. And ofcourse this thread.

I do want a tape saturator, i've got finalizer so don't know if I need Izotope, want a nice virtual console plug also, it's just difficult.

id love to buy some good synths maybe a NI bundle or something similar so ill be on the lookout for that

I wonder if that will stack with the 15% coupon code too

The 15% off code isn't working from Komplete 8 on the GC site, but I don't really know why. It seems to work for other NI products. Maybe it's because there's a free bonus gift thing on the site? I guess I could go over tomorrow and give it a shot.

The 15% off code isn't working from Komplete 8 on the GC site, but I don't really know why. It seems to work for other NI products. Maybe it's because there's a free bonus gift thing on the site? I guess I could go over tomorrow and give it a shot.

If you use the online chat they'll give you a code that works. Same with Musician's Friend

I picked up IK Multimedia's Miroslav Symphonic virtual instrument, I've been looking for Symphony Orchestra samples and the instrument was only 40 euros.

Now I am looking forward to the steven slate sale. Dammit I want Komplete8 as well. I get so excited for sales :)