"Black metal" - according to normals

Hey infoterror, you're a fucking faggot. Nobody cares about the exploits of your dumbfucked herd-mentality club, at least I hope nobody cares.

so far there is only 1 article posted by anus or an anus zombie that i agree with, and this aint it. :)

that joke is so old even mentioning it is no longer funny infodude

Cythraul said:
Hey infoterror, you're a fucking faggot. Nobody cares about the exploits of your dumbfucked herd-mentality club, at least I hope nobody cares.
I care deeply about SR Prozack and his Indo-European hordes, and their internet message board conquests thereof, tbqh.

It's obviously a joke that is alittle old,worn out. I'm not a goth,etc.. or anything but do like some black metal cds. If you expect people to take it serious that is pretty ridiculous. It's a genre that should be mocked,joked about. Most people will not take it serious. It's not hard to understand the 'black metal' genre so that's not the problem. Someone should not be written off or called stupid if they honestly do not like the genre making fun of it. People taking it serious,being assholes,etc.. will turn people away. If you can joke coming to a realization it can not be taken seriously than someone can look at it with lower expectations. Maybe even forget about the image.

I don't think 'black metal' plays a role in metal where somone's metal credit should be written off because they pick on black metal. There is more to metal than trying to be kvlt,TROO, telling people they should get out of metal because of one closeminded genre.

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Living Color as Black Metal? LOL ... or the other bands they mentioned.... the general public is very stupid...

In my pre-metal days I never even heard of Black Metal, I used to hear "metal" and just think of Metallica.

Morbid Angel was the first Death Metal I was exposed to and it scared the hell out of me, I made the transition though.

anus are going to return western society to its lost traditionalist heroic ideals by arguing with teenagers on internet forums