BLACK METAL ARHHHHGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I must raise a question.

What would happen if Ben and Jerry's created some kind of black-metal flavored ice cream?

What would be in it? ;)

hey metropolis good news for us dt fans..........its official the song Octavarium will be..............................24 minutes long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we have another change of seasons on our hands

"ive got this feeling
the tide is turning now baby,
funny feeling
everythings gonna be alright now!!"

it certainly is Metropolis.

040708_lowcarb_vmed_6p.jpg

THE NEW!!! BLACK METAL ICE CREAM!!!

now with low fat goat's blood!!! :OMG:

LOL at soundgarden and zak!!!

To Zak, I so didn't expect to come back and actually see the box staring me in the face...but I laughed so hard I cried!!! :lol:

wayne the goblin/robot said:
hey metropolis good news for us dt fans..........its official the song Octavarium will be..............................24 minutes long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we have another change of seasons on our hands

"ive got this feeling
the tide is turning now baby,
funny feeling
everythings gonna be alright now!!"

it certainly is Metropolis.

Really or are you just joking?

Metropolis Part 2 said:
Yep, I saw it there too. I actually go in the forums there? Anyone a ProgArchives forum user?

I am...I both write reviews and post as FloydWright. I thought I'd asked the Metropolis there if he was you. He said no! So what is your nick there?

hahahahah they will use those axes to scoop the BM ice cream. its cold. frozen. and frostbitten. :lol:

24 minute song eh? as long as it's better than "In The Name of God" sorry DT, but that was a pretty poor attempt at epic and imo the weakest track on ToT

Silent Song said:
24 minute song eh? as long as it's better than "In The Name of God" sorry DT, but that was a pretty poor attempt at epic and imo the weakest track on ToT

the live at buddokan version was awesome (so was the original)

damn i just became a dt fanboy as of yeasterday.

SX is number two on my playlist right now.

Silent Song said:
hahahahah they will use those axes to scoop the BM ice cream. its cold. frozen. and frostbitten. :lol:

LOL!!!

Now, I HAVE had ice cream I wanted to take an axe to...do any of you have Coldstone in your area? If you get the "Sweet Cream" and take it home, you WILL need an axe to get into it if you pull it out of the freezer!