BLACK METAL ARHHHHGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

wayne the goblin/robot said:
I had the diereah one time when I ate jack in the box and deritoes at the same time.

ok this thread is now "The official bullshit chat thread"

Anyways...I ripped my favorite shirt today :cry:

wayne the goblin/robot said:
I had the diereah one time when I ate jack in the box and deritoes at the same time.

Did you know diarrhea is hereditary?
IT RUNS IN YOUR JEANS!

My AP Bio teacher used to take off points everytime someone didn't spell diarrhea right. -10 for you.

That's a HUGE deduction.

Along similar lines, I saw the following quote, forget who said it:

"Never, under any circumstances, take a laxative and a sleeping pill on the same night."

:ill:

Meh! Black Metal is a mis-spelt version of bad metal. The stuff ive heard is too religious. And really is borring as in makes you fall asleep becauze its so borring. Unlike Prog and Power bands like Symphony X & Kamelot, that make you fall asleep to awsome music!

proulxski said:
Unlike Prog and Power bands like Symphony X & Kamelot, that make you fall asleep to awsome music!

huh?!?!?!?!? I am guessing you are saying black metal puts you to sleep, but i don't undertsand what you mean by "makes you fall asleep to awesome music."

@Beelzebub :mad: :mad:

Much to my shock, I once faded into a dream with the music of Dream Theater playing in my head. There's a difference between falling asleep because something is boring and it sucks, and drifting off because something is so pleasant to you that it gets you relaxed. (Which is what happened in my dream-within-a-dream.)

I thought I had headphones on, but I actually didn't...it was one of my trippy dream-within-a-dream/lucid dreaming things.

Rose Immortal said:
Much to my shock, I once faded into a dream with the music of Dream Theater playing in my head. There's a difference between falling asleep because something is boring and it sucks, and drifting off because something is so pleasant to you that it gets you relaxed. (Which is what happened in my dream-within-a-dream.)

I thought I had headphones on, but I actually didn't...it was one of my trippy dream-within-a-dream/lucid dreaming things.

I like Dream Theater, my favorite band right now, look at my giant hurt balls.

proulxski said:
Meh! Black Metal is a mis-spelt version of bad metal. The stuff ive heard is too religious. And really is borring as in makes you fall asleep becauze its so borring. Unlike Prog and Power bands like Symphony X & Kamelot, that make you fall asleep to awsome music!
that makes nooooooooooo sense.

I've never been to Jack in the Box, they're not really around here. I remember a story on the news years ago that their burgers had E. Coli in them and how a bunch of people got sick from eating them.