BLACK METAL ARHHHHGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Well, I want to see reviews across the spectrum--all the way from the DT-fans to the DT-haters. Consider there's another set of reviewers who won't point out anything positive about DT even though there probably WILL be positive things. And it will be nice to see a review from someone like me who honestly likes LaBrie's voice. Between all of the different reviews I should be able to get a pretty accurate feel for the album's strengths and weaknesses both.

generally i don't go by reviews at all except by people who i know have similar taste as myself, like lasercd's Ken Golden.

i just wait till it comes out and see for myself

FOLK METAL!!!! :headbang: :worship:

Anyways, I'm just getting into the black metal genre, and I LOVE IT! I can stand the satanic lyrics, and church burning worship. I also like the Death Metal, anyone like the Death Metal?

Right now I'm into.....

Mayhem, Bathory, Catamenia, Naglfar, and Ulver. Anyone notcied how most of the good BM bands come from Sweden or Norway? Alot of church burning in those countries.

Some prog fans can be obnoxiously close-minded. Ten minutes? Did you automatically love all the prog you've ever heard in ten minutes? Really, think about what you're saying.

Umm...so church-burning makes a band's music cool?

(raises eyebrow) "That is highly illogical, Bones..."

Xorv said:
I never said that. I said I can TOLERATE it. The music is good.

:tickled: :tickled: That is helarious. You can "tolerate" church burnings. I am not saying you are evil or anything....i just found that statement very funny.

I think we're trying to set a "longest thread" record...as well as spew whatever mindless stuff we happen to be thinking of when we see this thread... ;)