BLACK METAL ARHHHHGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

wayne the goblin/robot said:
does anyone know when the next Arcturus album will be released?

It's August, says on their site. Also, they'll be releasing a DVD of their performance at the Inferno Metal Festival, which they had filmed. That's with Vortex.

Nah, I meant you were a dumbass in the most endearing way possible.

Seriously, it takes two seconds to visit a band's official site and get the info yourself, rather than waiting 2 hours for someone to respond to a thread.

Moloch said:
Anal cunt++

NO WAY! tHE BESTTEST BLACK METAL AND TR0000EST IS DARRRKTTHRRRONNEEE 1000 BPM DRUMMING AND NECROOOOOOOOOO ENCHANTATIONS, PURE TR00000 SATANICCCC METAL NOTTT THAT P0SER CRAP!!@t6DSAIYFDSAGDA KILLLLLLLLLLLLLL JESSUSUSUSUS HAILLLLL STAAAANAAAA

Metropolis Part 2 said:
NO WAY! tHE BESTTEST BLACK METAL AND TR0000EST IS DARRRKTTHRRRONNEEE 1000 BPM DRUMMING AND NECROOOOOOOOOO ENCHANTATIONS, PURE TR00000 SATANICCCC METAL NOTTT THAT P0SER CRAP!!@t6DSAIYFDSAGDA KILLLLLLLLLLLLLL JESSUSUSUSUS HAILLLLL STAAAANAAAA
Needs more immortal- At The Stormy Gates Of Mist.
It's pretty fast and brutal.
I have some live immortal videos for you to "enjoy"
Oh and Call of the Wintermoon video, where they just run around in the forrest making wierd faces and such.
www.digitaljeff.org/mike/Immortal - Call Of The Wintermoon.mpg
www.digitaljeff.org/mike/Immortal - Live in Cologne.wmv
www.digitaljeff.org/mike/Immortal - Beyond The North Waves.wmv
www.digitaljeff.org/mike/Immortal - Live In Montreal, Quebec (19-05-2002).WMV

Immortal makes me laugh too; however, I do enjoy their music.

It was the same thing everyone incapable (for whatever reason) of admitting that *some* black metal is excellent music (LOL MORE LIKE NOISE THEY PLAY TWO NOTES OVER AND OVER), instead choosing to mock an entire genre of music, always says. I'm not saying black metal isn't often good for a hearty laugh, just don't knock it because of Cradle of Filth or because it doesn't have CRAZY TIME SIGNATURE CHANGES AND 203495-HOUR LONG SOLOS LIKE PROG METALEOWOEIH! (my turn for a mindless jab at an entire genre)

Not to mention Darkthrone isn't exactly the fastest BM band on the block, as Mantraschism pointed out. But that part was more "poorly researched" than "narrow-minded".

arglebargle said:
Immortal may be cheesy but they write some sweet-ass riffs.

Damn right! same goes for Dimmu, Taake, Satyricon,Windir,Old Mans Child ect. all excellent black metal! :headbang: