Black Metal Radio.com

edwardgein

systematic.restart.
Apr 26, 2002
California
www.obscurehaven.com
I met the people who run this site at the Key club for the Vader/Berzerker show and i must say that their site is pretty cool. They use pretty good images and best of all the sound quality alone is great. I was hearing the dial up stream and thought it was the broadband stream. Its amazing. They have ALOT of good black metal bands. You guys shoucl check it out seriously.

www.blackmetalradio.com

First thing the site did was blow up to fill my entire screen. The "requirements" state a screen resolution of 800x600, and my browser is already much larger than that anyways. What the fuck is that all about? That's just plain ANNOYING.

No thanks.

Originally posted by St. Vitus
First thing the site did was blow up to fill my entire screen. The "requirements" state a screen resolution of 800x600, and my browser is already much larger than that anyways. What the fuck is that all about? That's just plain ANNOYING.

No thanks.
Hmm.. that sucks to hear man.

Originally posted by edwardgein
Na this one sucks because the stream is low quality. At least in bmr they offer 112 and up. Actually sounds alot better than it sounds... and I'm an audiophile. :D

Haha, I don't even hear if the sound quality is shit so the bitrate dosen't matter. All that damn flashy flash shit on black metal radio is also killing my computer.

This site isn't that good. If someone can give me the link of a better death metal and/or black metal station, please do!