Black Metal tours in America

FilthBreedEngage4

Dead's Brother
May 29, 2007
Kansas, USA
I havent been seeing too many Black Metal shows here. Yeah Mayhems touring here but its like 6 dates that comes nowhere near me. Or am i just not hearing about them? :cry:

zzzzzzz.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ò.Ó

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good luck seeing any metal at all in the middle of Kansas.

that's probably the reason his name is "FilthBreedEngage". nobody in Kansas has clue one about real metal. Its too "out of the way" for any decent bands to play there, thus the scene suffers.

that's probably the reason his name is "FilthBreedEngage". nobody in Kansas has clue one about real metal. Its too "out of the way" for any decent bands to play there, thus the scene suffers.
I could say the same thing about Ohio so stfu, lets see...Ohio is for lovers :lol: aka you hawthorne heights loving pieces of shit

Dark Funeral is coming to Nashville, Tennessee November 1 and I plan on going and Daath and Naglfar are opening for them. :)

Dark Funeral is coming to Nashville, Tennessee November 1 and I plan on going and Daath and Naglfar are opening for them. :)
Thanks for reminding me about that there coming to Lawrence too, dude, its gonna be awesome. Btw, i forgot all about that tour, it aint untill October though but still...KICKASS :headbang:

Just like my elitist black metal kvltst nekro friend Nile says, "Like, most of the bands I like don't tour... At all."

And... the black metal that does tour, they stick to cities. Most metal tours seem to start out on the East Coast anyways.

You're in Kansas... shit location for metal.

The most recent black metal tour through this area was 1349 and Nachtmystium in New Hampshire and Watain in Boston, but that was earlier this spring.

That tour is coming through my area in October, and around Columbus Day weekend, too. So I may be able to get out of Maine and see them in Montreal or down in Worcester.

The most recent black metal tour through this area was 1349 and Nachtmystium in New Hampshire and Watain in Boston, but that was earlier this spring.

Yep, we got that in NYC (obviously...)

What's Dark Funeral like live? That's the main reason I'm going to the concert though I like what I've heard from Naglfar and Daath to a lesser extent.

Enslaved is coming through S.side Chicagoland again this fall. Last time I seen them there they ripped that venue apart. Fortunately this time theyre headlining. Last time was Dark Funeral whom I rather never see again...

Aye, the Enslaved headlining show should be amazing. Yea, they were kind of stuck Abigail Williams (.... vomits) and Dark Funeral, who I really couldn't give two shits for...

Enslaved deserved the headlining position by a longfuckingshot. Never liked DF so I only stayed for 2songs(2beers). 1/2 the crowd left when Enslaved left the stage which suprised me cause I didnt know they had that big of following. They played Return to Yggdrasill and I think I jizzed my shorts lil'