Black metal vocalist/guitarst looking for band in syd.

May 20, 2002
Australia
Visit site
HI, ive just moved to Sydney and am looking to form or join a band. I have been playing guitar for 14 yrs and doing vox for 2 yrs. I live in West Ryde (20 min east of Paramatta). Influences include Naglfar, Testament, Dimmu, Anorexia Nervosa, Kataklysm. If interested plz drop me an email, or call me on 0438-067-595.

Well, i'd like to. Thing is, I haven't got transport to get there, and i'm most likely not good enough to WRITE black metal. I mean, i can play some Dimmu and Emperor and all, but it's a bit hard for me to write the songs. I'm also in a death metal band so it would be hard working around those bands.. I'm also probably not in your age range. Im 16. Anyways, thought i'd let you know im interested in doing so anyway. I always give things a go.

SD

Im in inner Sydney and play guitar, I cant get to Ryde either, but you have great taste in music :headbang:

I dont have anywhere to play as I live in an apartment (fine for practicing guitar but not exactly conducive to playing black/death metal at any sort of volume :) ) but I wish I did, though since I only recently moved I havent been playing guitar for about 3 months, I finally got it back yesterday though so I can play again, its just annoying when you havent played in a while, I have to get back up to speed again.