BLACK SABBATH – 13 Artwork Revealed; New Song Snippet Available

Sounds cool so far. Looking forward to it.

[pleasedontdistortthedrumspleasedontdistortthedrumspleasedontdistortthedrumspleasedontdistortthedrumspleasedontdistortthedrumspleasedontdistortthedrumspleasedontdistortthedrumspleasedontdistortthedrumspleasedontdistortthedrumspleasedontdistortthedrumspleasedontdistortthedrumspleasedontdistortthedrums]

Oh, and also is just my imagination or the interest in this album is basically zero in this forum?

I think it is a bit more disturbing than that Wyvern.
I am afraid that apart from a few hard core regulars the interest in this forum is approaching zero. Blame Facebook but the traffic lately is not much to speak of. :bah:

Maybe I'm the only one, but I'm anxiously awaiting this album.
No complaints regarding the clip, although not much there to go on.
Cover art has never been Sabbath's strongest suit. It's no worse than Master of Reality's cover.

The song's pretty good. A few decent riffs, it sounds more or less like classic Sabbath. To me it sounds like an average track off of The Devil You Know but with Ozzy singing.

I heard the song in HD quality on youtube and I'm not all that impressed with the insane levels of compression. A problem Rubin just seems incapable of fixing. In that version the drums are audibly distorting so I really hope it's just a Youtube master and that the album will be a little more sane.

So far, off to a good start.

The song's pretty good. A few decent riffs, it sounds more or less like classic Sabbath. To me it sounds like an average track off of The Devil You Know but with Ozzy singing.

I heard the song in HD quality on youtube and I'm not all that impressed with the insane levels of compression. A problem Rubin just seems incapable of fixing. In that version the drums are audibly distorting so I really hope it's just a Youtube master and that the album will be a little more sane.

So far, off to a good start.

thats exactly what i thought. the devil you know but ozzy singing

iommi.jpg

A little strange seeing Iommi without his familiar mane.
Interesting article:
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/lifestyle/showbiz/black-sabbath-rock-legend-tony-315427

Sounds like Ozzy's getting back into old habits...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/23/sharon-osbourne-ozzy-osbourne-drug-use_n_3141542.html