Black Sabbath!

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
Hail the creators of metal! I'm listening to the self-titled debut right now, man this album shreds! I could get stoned and listen to Sabbath all fucking day man! And while were prasing Sabbath, what's every one's favorite Sabbath album? Every one always says Paranoid, but my fav is the self-titled. The jams on that album are kick ass! My favorite stuff is of course the Ozzy era, but Dio Sabbath rules also. Commence worship! :headbang: :kickass:

bteastage.jpg

and here's me thinking they were stereotypes.

I think Paranoid is most peoples' favourite Sabbath album because of the fact that it was the first one they heard. I mean, seriously, if it's your first exposure, it's what causes you to get into everything right? So wouldn't that go a long way to making it a favourite?

Oblivious Maximus said:
Hail the creators of metal! I'm listening to the self-titled debut right now, man this album shreds! I could get stoned and listen to Sabbath all fucking day man! And while were prasing Sabbath, what's every one's favorite Sabbath album? Every one always says Paranoid, but my fav is the self-titled. The jams on that album are kick ass! My favorite stuff is of course the Ozzy era, but Dio Sabbath rules also. Commence worship! :headbang: :kickass:

Right the fuck on! That debut album is without question the best in my opinion. I love blazin it to that album as well. The last 15 minutes of that album are just awesome even by todays standards.

i would have love to been a concert in the early 70's before they broke big to hear them play War Pigs with the alternate lyrics found on the Ozzman cometh cd i think...

to see the faces in the audience when he broke out with those lyrics would have fucking awesome...

Every Ozzy....Every Dio...and the Gillan cd (Born Again cd)
Kick Ass!!!!!

DDD_Lover said:
i would have love to been a concert in the early 70's before they broke big to hear them play War Pigs with the alternate lyrics found on the Ozzman cometh cd i think...

to see the faces in the audience when he broke out with those lyrics would have fucking awesome...

Master of Reality