Blackburning Evening

Apr 8, 2005
Hey all.
I'm new round here but I'm a really big Vintersorg fan and I've been visiting these forums for a while.
Anywho.....I was visiting the unofficial vintersorg site a while back and under his projects it had Blackburning evening and I've been trying to find out about this for a while but to no actual success. So was Blackburning evening just a project that never went ahead or am I somehow confused and it doesnt even exist?
(Oh yeah and I was pretty excited to see Mr V actually posts round here thats really cool.)

The Minds Eye said:
Hey all.
I'm new round here but I'm a really big Vintersorg fan and I've been visiting these forums for a while.
Anywho.....I was visiting the unofficial vintersorg site a while back and under his projects it had Blackburning evening and I've been trying to find out about this for a while but to no actual success. So was Blackburning evening just a project that never went ahead or am I somehow confused and it doesnt even exist?
(Oh yeah and I was pretty excited to see Mr V actually posts round here thats really cool.)

i had readed an interwiew with mattias from vintersrog for a while where he mention a lillte about black burning evning. so faar i know they never realsed anything. and they played some kind of deicde death metal i read somwhere maybe in the same interwiew.