Blackmore hits 60!

Wicked Child said:
Yup. My opinion, of course. But he does strike me as a bit "asshole-ish" from some of the stories i've heard. Care to show me different?

He is an asshole. Just like his "student," Yngwie. That doesn't take away his accomplishments (or Yngwie's either for that matter) and it doesn't make me feel any different about his impact on hard rock/metal music. It takes all types. :D

Bryant

Bryant said:
He is an asshole. Just like his "student," Yngwie. That doesn't take away his accomplishments (or Yngwie's either for that matter) and it doesn't make me feel any different about his impact on hard rock/metal music. It takes all types. :D

Bryant

I never said it takes away from his talent. As a matter of fact, if you read my other posts, i said he's one of my all time favorites, as far as talent goes. I just don't like the guy.

sixxswine said:
Oh no you dealt the "looks" card! Well, let me tell you this.
He has "darker" hair than me & I don't die it my friend!:tickled:

well forget the hair.. facewise i mean.. dont make me shave your hair off.. u wont be looking like Tony Montana no more lol ... :loco: besides were all probably dye our hair when we reach that age... ooops except Wyvern lol ... :tickled:

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
besides were all probably dye our hair when we reach that age... ooops except Wyvern lol ... :tickled:

He, he. I was growing it but I grew boring of growing it :lol:
So today I pass the metal machine over and voila! Return of the Hairless Horseman :p