Blackwater Park: Best Two

Blackwater Park: Best Two

• Bleak - The Funeral Portrait

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dirge For November - The Funeral Portrait

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
very very very hard to ever choose a favorite for me, when it comes down to OPETH!

this isn't necessarily factual in my opinions of Opeth's music, but since I have to choose 2, I said The drapery falls and The Funeral Portrait, because both have this depressing vibe to it throughout the song, but then so do the others, but these ones just bring more of it to me.

Dreadful said:
Dirge for november and blackwater park

THANKYOU! I was starting to think that this thread was insane...Dirge is one of my favourite Opeth songs, and i dont know how people can overlook it...in those 3 verses theres just such a bittersweet, even sad feel to it, that i cant help but stop whatever im doing and just listen. Excellent, truly excellent song...

Hello Guys,

The polls are going very well thanks to you. Like I posted in the "Rahan's Polls" tread, I know some songs per album are sometimes omitted in polls and this isn't because I'm a doodiehead or cockface or whatever, it's because of the limited amount of entries permitted per poll. The most songs per album I can fit per poll with all possible combination is 6. Sooo... don't worry! After the Damnation poll, There will be a final "first round poll" called "Left Behind: Best Two" coming up tomorrow. This poll will have the songs Benighted, Harvest, Patterns Of The Ivy, Ending Credits, Weakness and Epilogue fighting for the final spots prior the "second round" upcoming polls. For fans of Silhouette, Requiem, Madrigal, Prologue, Still Day Beneath The Sun and Patterns Of The Ivy II, I'm sorry but, hey, I'm doing what I can.

This being said, PLEASE USE THE VOTING BUTTONS for your votes since those are the one I will use to determine the songs making it to the second rounds. I'm not counting the "write in votes". You have until Tuesday, September 7th at 9h00pm Eastern Daylight Saving Time to submit your votes. Afterwards, were going into Round 2 with the top 24 songs.

Cheers ! :headbang: