BlackWater Park - Bonus Tracks Ltd edition enhanced cd

I'm shocked that you'd even consider selling it :) Those 2 bonus tracks are killer tunes. Actually, I think I'll dust off the old acoustic when I go home

Annoying slipcase though, almost as annoying as the one that Figure Number Five came in

you could always try your local record store. It works for me. They just make a specific order and that's that. This also helps me get the special editions, like the limited edition digipak version of Damnation. They had the normal version on the shelves and ordered the digipak version for me. Just remember to bring a pen and paper so you can write the name of the bands down. Somehow the female assistent turned Poisonblack into Boys in black. Ha ha! Ah well...

CracklingCarcass said:
Does anyone know where I can get this CD? I have checked Amazon.com, Virgin Mega Stores, Tower Records online but nothing everyone is out of it!!!! Thanks! :tickled:

www.centurymedia.com ;) i just ordered the bwp limtied ,mayh,and still life from there. Now i have the whole opeth collection...next mission...the vinyls!!!

I'm pretty sure www.centurymedia.com has it, but the site isn't loading right now so I can't confirm. Seriously though, almost every "Where do I find <x opeth CD>?" can be answered by that. If you live in the US, anyway. There's something fuckerish about them if you live elsewhere but I forget what it is.