blakkheim - a question about 'the black sessions' compilation

Demilich

Remember
Apr 24, 2003
Toronto, Canada
Ok, not just Blakkheim but anyone who might know, feel free to help answer this question. i just wanted to know whether any North American distros would be stocking the Black Sessions set? 17.99 euro is a lot of money for us poor Canadians :(

Demilich said:
Ok, not just Blakkheim but anyone who might know, feel free to help answer this question. i just wanted to know whether any North American distros would be stocking the Black Sessions set? 17.99 euro is a lot of money for us poor Canadians :(

according to peaceville's american distributor the release date is: 3/29/2005
keep in mind, once the north american retailers set their own price the tag on the box might even go for an higher amount than snappers mailorder offer.

I'm debating oredering the box thru Snapper, but haven't found any info on what region the dvd is. I don't want to order it only to find out it is PAL only or something.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks

dreamingneonblack said:
I'm debating oredering the box thru Snapper, but haven't found any info on what region the dvd is. I don't want to order it only to find out it is PAL only or something.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks

NTSC
REGION - 0

Demilich said:

You only have to pay €17.99 forthe entire box?? I have to pay €32 and thought that was cheap. Live isn't fair..

Blakkheim said:
according to peaceville's american distributor the release date is: 3/29/2005
keep in mind, once the north american retailers set their own price the tag on the box might even go for an higher amount than snappers mailorder offer.

Thanks for the info, man.. I guess we'll see. I'll end up getting one somehow.

I cant imagine that we in the U.S. wont be able to get it for about 25$ USD.......I have a friend that works for Peaceville distro for the U.S. I have shot an email to her about it........to check the price.....and maybe buy 15,000 of them.....probably a few less than that...but you get the idea.....

MountainDweller said:
Ha! I guess I won't be buying it anytime soon if it's £17.99. That's exactly the reason I haven't got "Brave Yesterdays" yet. I'm not willing to spend nearly £20 for a CD (to you Americans, that's about $40).
I bought my copy of BYD in Canada for about $22 CAD from A & B Sound looks like they have The Black Sessions too, only accept credit cards on the web shop though.

I still haven't got the cdbox in my hands but today a friend of mine bought it for me (thank you!:wave: ) and i'll pick it up on Friday...and as usual ...in Italy it costs 30€.

Last year I bought for this friend the Opeth Dvd while I was in Germany and payed 19.99€ while in Italy it costed 30€-35€!!!(so for him it was quite a good bargain!)
That so unfair considering that our salaries are much lower than in Germany and the cost of life here (at least in my region) is terribly high!!!!