Blatant pimping... But if you like Ulver read!

Russell

__
Jul 15, 2001
The starry attic
www.russellgarwood.co.uk
Yo, so, as I know there are a few Ulver fans in here, there's an interview in the next issue of Zero Tolerance magazine:

zt_issue004_cover_intro.gif

Available in newsagents throughout the UK and from The End mailorder over the pond ;) And it's got some other stuff in it too :loco:

[/pimping]

I never check the Ulver forum, yet I did 5 minutes after you posted this in there. IEIIWIIRIERIEISRIERSERISIRISE...

Any of your stuff in there? I'll snag it from The End either way. :cool: :zombie: :hotjump:

Russell, are you associated w/ Zero Tolerance? I haven't seen it yet, but a guy I know from MetalReview is writing for them. Alex is his name. I need to check out the mag.

One Inch Man said:
I never check the Ulver forum, yet I did 5 minutes after you posted this in there. IEIIWIIRIERIEISRIERSERISIRISE...

OMFG :yell: WTF? ERRRIIIIWWIIIRRDDSSSEESS

matt99_crew said:
Russell, are you associated w/ Zero Tolerance? I haven't seen it yet, but a guy I know from MetalReview is writing for them. Alex is his name. I need to check out the mag.

Yase, I contributor reviews and interviews, and I do the news section from this issue :)

One Inch Man said:
Any of your stuff in there? I'll snag it from The End either way. :cool: :zombie: :hotjump:

The Ulver interview is mine, then 2500 words of news, hopefully a review or two, and a crossword (with some kickass prizes :cool: ) :)