Blaze at Helloween.

P

Peter Day

Blaze Bailey was superb supporting Helloween at there recent show in London.
Can't wait to catch him at Bloodstock, if his performance was anything to go by last night given a bigger stage who knows what the guy could do.
maybe the guys can get round to playing a show nearer Christmas with Blazes as support, that would be great. End of year metal treat. How about it fellas?

Hi Peter,
I travelled up from Cornwall for the London gig....and what a gig.
In my opinion, as much as I like Helloween (been into them since the first e.p.), Blaze simply blew them away. I've never seen a support band go down so well. That was the third time that week that I saw Blaze and even though the Bristol headline gig was awesome they really seemed to go for it at London. I met all the band during the week and at London and also met Steve Harris and Janick Gers at London just to round off the night!!
Really looking foward to Bloodstock now, Saxon, Blaze and Glen Hughes in one day!

yeah Nige, i reckon there were a few people there just to see Blaze alone. Great to hear a Wolfsbane song again as well. hope Blaze can be persuaded to play two of them at Bloodstock - how about EZY.
Anyway looking forward to Bloodstock, word is getting around so hopefully it will be a storming day.
Rock on.

Peter,
Just to let you know that on the Blaze headline dates they've been playing Steel, Kathy Wilson and finishing with Manhunt. No Ezy but still a good few Wolfsbane songs.
Nige.