Blaze Bayley - The King of Metal

the limited edition package ... how much was it Blitzie ...
i ordered WOLFSBANE'S Greatest hits, cd a few months back and a WOLFSBANE Tshirt , but the shirt was poor quality and shrunk somewhat when I washed it ......or maybe i'd bulked up :)

I only ordered the album by itself, which comes signed anyway. I think after the conversion plus postage it was like $23. Blaze hasn't set a foot wrong in his solo career (musically), so I don't mind pre-ordering an album that isn't recorded yet haha.

wtf - really

Vocals are being recorded this week. I keep up with his facebook!

He is obviously having some financial troubles the last few years (since SPV dropped him I'd say), and was looking for a band structure that allows him to make a more stable income (with things like having his own label, taking preorders early, etc). I think the previous lineup wanted to be treated like a band with equal share, and Blaze didn't like that, so they had to go. All speculation of course, but this is how it seems. Still, can't wait to hear what he comes up with next, as last time he completely changed lineups I was skeptical, and The Man Who Would Not Die is probably his best album.