Blaze live album!

spawn

Apr 14, 2001
BLAZE To Issue Live Album - Nov. 30, 2002

Britain's BLAZE, the band led by former IRON MAIDEN frontman Blaze Bayley, will release a double live album on Mar. 24, 2003 via SPV Records. A new studio album is also in the planning stages and can be expected in late 2003.

Woo! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Also the album should get a worldwide release!
Recording is going to take place during the BMC show in dudley on december 14. The band will go through an extensive set, and is rumoured to play wolfsbane and maiden songs that were never used live (maybe 2AM,Virus,Como estais amigos?).
This album will rules! :headbang:

That would rock! Throw in some of the X-Factor stuff! It would be way heavier and sound awesomely good in its awesomeness! :D

I think the 'declination' line is great :) Blaze's lyrics remind me of Neil Peart's lyrics, in the sense that they're very rhythmic fit in really well with the music so that the singer doesn't have to wail and do big long notes.

Yep, it's hard to explain what I'm going on about. Sigh.

Yes, but not with BLAZE, who as everyone knows, are heavier, which will make the song rock even more! :headbang:

Reading that I clicked on the little "Iron Maiden" link and there were a few words from Blaze about himeslf and Maiden ... and Maiden songs.

I wouldn't mind having a go at Virus live at some time. Do you think it would go down well?

No words required for an answer here. Just a few of these should do the trick ... :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: