Blaze live album!

The title... Unless a miniature Blaze band pops out and plays for you I forsee messy legal proceedings.

You know, the cover doesnt mean anything you guys, its about the music inside. You shouldnt judge a book by its cover like that. Would you judge me nordic just by looking at me?

Not when you consider how many great songs he helped write when he was in Maiden.

Is it just me, or is it still hard to believe he was ever in the band? Sometimes I'll read an article and see a comment that Blaze was in Maiden and I shake my head incredulously. :)

But he wrote even greater ones with his own band than he did with Maiden IMHO :)

"We reported yesterday that Blaze will release a live album in March. The album was recorded on the Tenth Dimension tour and it might be followed by a DVD. Towards the end of the year the band will also release it's new studio album, which is already in the making."

DVD! Woo!

At least they say "might" without making any promises! :) If Maiden had said "We might release 'Visions of the Beast'", "The Rock in Rio DVD might come out on time" or "We might tour Australia, but don't get your hopes up" then chances are we wouldn't be so miffed at them. :)

Blaze Bayley - keepin' it real.

Indeed. But Blaze has always been very technically inclined, so I think it will happen, and it will also rock when it does because he will put all sorts of cool stuff in it!

Yeah, the video clips of the band in the studio recording and playing live that you can get from their website are quite cool. I would like to see shit like that on a DVD. :headbang:

Your right there Spawny. I think Blaze loves getting involved in the bands releases, man that guy loves his fans. :)