BLAZE @ Eddies - Feb 17th

SiliconMessiah

Brilliant Bastards!!
Feb 20, 2002
Harrow, London
chris.j.mash.googlepages.com
Anyone here going to the BLAZE gig at Edwards No.8 in Brum Feb 17th? Wish i'd made the PQ gig there but was too sleep deprived to manage it and had no one to go with. But i'm gonna make the BLAZE gig!

Anyone know how to get tickets? The website says nothing and i just called up Eddies and it was just an answer machine, will try again later but how did people get tix for the PQ gig?

got my tickets last time of aloud.com which has now closed down or something...

I would have thought wayahead would have them? maybe they're not onsale yet?

Well on the way in a sense...

It's in writing, and is hoped for release in the autumn. Being written with Oli from Doro & Kamelot and Luca from... somewhere.....

They played a new song called Sin By Sin at the xmas gig, if anyone's interested we got a video of it!

I'm travelling up to Eddies from London, I got a ticket by sending eddie's a cheque!Should be good, I think Blaze are awesome! Haven't seen em with the new line up as yet though!

Seeing Power Quest on Monday at Camden Koko supporing the Mighty Helloween!

Mark

SiliconMessiah said:
Well on the way in a sense...

It's in writing, and is hoped for release in the autumn. Being written with Oli from Doro & Kamelot and Luca from... somewhere.....

They played a new song called Sin By Sin at the xmas gig, if anyone's interested we got a video of it!

Yes I am. msn sometime.